CARE & CLEANING
One of the best ways to keep DecoVinyl™ fabric looking good is to vacuum and/or hose fabrics off on a weekly basis. This helps prevent dirt from becoming deeply embedded in the fabric and eliminates the need for more vigorous cleaning. In most environments, a thorough cleaning will be required as soiling dictates. When it’s time for thorough cleaning, DecoVinyl™ fabrics can be cleaned while installed.
General or Light Cleaning
To clean DecoVinyl™:
● Brush off or vacuum loose dirt.
● For outdoor applications, use a water hose to wash away dirt and stains.
● If needed, prepare a solution of water and mild soap such as dishwashing liquid or household cleaner.
● Apply a small amount of water and soap mixture to DecoVinyl™.
● Use a soft bristle brush to clean.
● Rinse thoroughly until all soap residue is removed.
● Air dry.
● May not require re-treatment depending on the soiling level of the fabric.
Heavy Cleaning for Stubborn Stains and Mildew
DecoVinyl™ fabrics do not promote mildew growth; however, mildew may grow on dirt and other foreign substances that are not removed from the fabric. To clean stubborn stains:
● Prepare a solution of 1 cup bleach and ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of clean water.
● Apply small amount of bleach and soap mixture.
● Blot stain with a sponge or clean towel.
● Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
● Air dry.
Remember to protect the area around your DecoVinyl™ fabric if using a bleach solution. Other fabrics that are not made by Decorative Concepts, LLC may have an adverse reaction to the bleach.
In evaluating the services of a professional cleaning firm, you should inquire about a firm’s experience in working with DecoVinyl™ fabrics.
Always rinse DecoVinyl™ thoroughly to completely remove bleach. Please be aware of the environment. Bleach can have harmful effects on the natural environment around you. We do not advise using bleach if you are surrounded by a body of water. DecoVinyl™ should only be allowed to air dry.
This information is a guideline, not a guarantee and does not relieve the user from the responsibility of proper care, cleaning and use of the Product and all cleaning agents. Decorative Concepts, LLC cannot be responsible when unknown changes are made by the manufacturer of the cleaning agent to their formulations. The use of certain cleaning agents, including but not limited to powdered abrasives, solvents, industrial strength cleaners and power washing is not recommended and can be harmful to the surface appearance and the lifespan of the Product. The Supplier and its agents assume no responsibility resulting from the use of such cleaning agents or procedures to the vinyl and use of such will void the warranty.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.
1803 Abutment Road
Dalton, GA 30721